Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Have a question about Fletcher Allen? For your convenience we have listed frequently requested phone numbers below. If you have a general question, please fill out the form.
Please note: questions submitted via this form are sent to an administrative department and are checked only during normal business hours. This form is not intended for questions that are medical in nature.
If you are having a medical emergency, dial 9-1-1 immediately.
Frequently Requested Fletcher Allen Phone Numbers:
- Questions about a medical condition, prescriptions, or to change/reschedule appointments: contact your doctor's office by phone or log into your MyHealth Online account.
- Make an appointment: please see a listing of our providers, or call (802) 847-0000.
- Looking for a doctor: search Fletcher Allen's provider directory or call (802) 847-0000 to select a provider.
- To speak to someone about your experience at Fletcher Allen: contact Patient and Family Advocacy at (802) 847-3500. Or you may use our online contact forms to share a compliment or share a concern.
- Billing questions: contact Patient Financial Services at (802) 847-8000 or toll-free: (800) 639-2719. Or log into your MyHealth Online account and send a message about a specific invoice.
- Job opportunties: search our employment opportunities / job listings or call Human Resources at (802) 847-2825, option 3 or toll-free: (800)-722-9922.
- Patient Information (Call a Patient): contact (802) 847-0000, also send a gift, flowers or email.
- Medical records requests: visit how to request your medical record or call the Health Information Office (802) 847-2846. Or log into your MyHealth Online account.
- Resident and fellowship students: call Graduate Medical Education (802) 847-5162.
- Undergraduate medical students: call University of Vermont College of Medicine (802) 656-2156
- Contact information for other frequently requested departments.
- Information about Vermont health & human service organizations: dial 2-1-1.