Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery
- 354 Mountain View Drive
Colchester, VT 05446
- Phone: 802-847-3340
- Fax: 802-847-7083
- Monday-Friday, 8 AM-5 PM
Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington, VT, offers comprehensive reconstructive surgery services to correct abnormalities related to birth defects, injury, disease, infection, or other surgeries.
Plastic Surgeons at Fletcher Allen are highly skilled to treat the following conditions, using the latest reconstructive surgical techniques. For more information about the procedures listed below visit the American Society for Plastic Surgeons' website.
Our team offers extensive services in reconstructive surgery including but not limited to:
- Breast reconstruction surgery
- Oncoplastic breast surgery
- Facial reconstruction surgery
- Micro vascular surgery
- Reconstructive surgery for post traumatic reasons
- Congenital reconstructive plastic surgery
- Abdominal wall reconstruction
- Reconstructive surgery following gastric bypass surgery
- Facial reconstructive surgery
- General reconstruction
- Port wine stains
- Skin cancer
- Scar revision
- Pressure ulcers
- Sternal plating
- Burn care
Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at Fletcher Allen
At Fletcher Allen, our skilled team of plastic surgeons offers an extensive array of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery services to meet your needs. As Vermont's only comprehensive, multi-surgeon plastic surgery practice, we are proud to:
- Provide expert care by board-certified plastic surgeons. Our physicians serve as faculty at the University of Vermont, College of Medicine and are on the forefront of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery techniques.
- Offer patients proven procedures backed by the latest scientific research and developments in the field.
- Maintain a strong commitment to personalized care and spending quality time with patients. We work closely with you to address your concerns, answer any questions you have and give you the latest information to make an informed choice about your treatment.
- Partner with community hospitals in Vermont and northern New York to ensure patients have access to plastic surgery services in outlying areas.
- Provide services in a safe, confidential and comforting environment. Our modern, convenient facility offers easy access and free parking.
Our team of physicians, nurses and staff will make every step of the process as easy as possible so you'll know exactly what to expect. Our plastic surgeons are board certified and members of the American Society of Plastic Surgery. Our team also includes physician assistants, a staff of skilled nurses and a knowledgeable office staff who will make every effort to ensure that your experience with us is the best it can possibly be.
Making an Appointment
Consultations for reconstructive surgery can be made by the patient's physician office.
|New Patient Questionnaire - Adult||Download PDF|
|New Patient Questionnaire - Pediatric||Download PDF|
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view PDF documents