Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
We are pleased to offer a combination of cosmetic surgery services designed to meet the needs of mothers who are considering plastic surgery following pregnancy and childbirth.
These services include:
Our highly skilled plastic surgeons work closely with you – providing expert, confidential care – to help meet your goals.
At Fletcher Allen, our plastic surgeons have advanced expertise in performing tummy tuck procedures. We are committed to personalized care, giving patients the confidence of expert care suited to meet their needs.
As a university hospital, every surgery we do is backed by the latest knowledge in the industry – and informed by the latest scientific research and techniques.
Consultation and Evaluation
The first step in your treatment at Fletcher Allen is an initial cosmetic surgery consultation and medical evaluation. During this time, we will discuss your goals and concerns and determine if you are a suitable candidate for plastic surgery. Learn more about the consultation and evaluation >>
Learn More About Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
More information on breast lift procedures, tummy tuck and breast augmentation from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Includes information on estimated costs of these cosmetic surgery procedures, preparing for cosmetic surgery and questions to ask your cosmetic surgeon during your consultation.
Why Choose Fletcher Allen for Your Plastic Surgery?
At Fletcher Allen, our skilled team of plastic surgeons offers an extensive array of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery services to meet your needs.
As Vermont’s only comprehensive, multi-surgeon plastic surgery practice, we are proud to:
- Provide expert care by board-certified plastic surgeons. Our physicians serve as faculty at the University of Vermont College of Medicine and are on the forefront of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Offer patients proven techniques and procedures backed by the latest scientific research and developments in the field.
- Maintain a strong commitment to personalized care and spending quality time with patients. We work closely with you to address your concerns, answer any questions you have and give you the latest information to make an informed choice about your treatment.
- Partner with community hospitals in Vermont and northern New York to ensure patients have access to plastic surgery services in outlying areas.
- Provide services in a safe, confidential and comforting environment. Our modern, convenient facility offers easy access and plenty of free parking.
Advanced Treatment, Advanced Expertise
At Fletcher Allen, you have access to highly specialized care provided by our "sub-specialists." Sub-specialists are physicians with advanced training and expertise in a particular area, and are typically found only at a tertiary, or advanced-level care centers like Fletcher Allen - the only center of this kind in Vermont.
Plastic surgeons are surgeons with advanced training in the field of plastic surgery. All of our surgeons are board-certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the largest organization of board-certified plastic surgeons in the world and a leading authority in the field.
In addition, all plastic surgery services at Fletcher Allen are supported by a team of knowledgeable and skilled physician assistants, nurses and support staff. These caring professionals are instrumental in providing you with the highest quality care available, and the support you need.
Contact Fletcher Allen Today for Your Consultation
If you are interested in finding out more about our mommy makeover services: breast lift, tummy tuck or breast augmentation please contact Fletcher Allen Plastic Surgery at (802) 847-3340, or request an appointment with a plastic surgeon using our online appointment request form.