Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
- Medical Center Campus
- West Pavilion, Level 5
- 111 Colchester Avenue
Burlington, VT, 05401
- Phone: 802-847-4570
- Fax: 802-847-3364
- Monday-Friday, 8 AM-5 PM
Dermatology at Fletcher Allen provides consultation and therapy for all types of problems of the skin, hair, and nails, for patients of all ages.
Our dermatologists provide comprehensive care for a full range of conditions and and treatments in the Dermatology Clinic.
Common Dermatology Conditions
- Actinic Keratosis/Pre-Cancerous Skin Lesions
- Atopic Dermatitis/Eczema
- Autoimmune Diseases in the Skin
- Complex Medical Dermatology
- Moles and Benign Keratosis
- Malignant Melanoma
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer (basal cell, squamous cell carcinomas)
- Photoaging and Cosmetic Dermatology
Common Dermatology Treatments
- Cosmetic Dermatology/Botox and Fillers
- Cutaneous Laser Surgery
- Destruction of Benign amd Pre-malignant Lesions
- Medical Management of Complex Skin Diseases
- Mohs Surgery and Reconstruction for Skin Cancers
- Patch testing for Allergies
- Therapy for Psoriasis/UV Phototherapy
- Treatment of Acne
- Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis
An outpatient surgery suite is located in our office where Mohs surgery and many dermatologic surgical procedures are performed.
Physicians within the Dermatology Clinic are also participating members of the Vermont Laser Center in Burlington, VT. Pediatric Dermatology services are also provided at the Dermatology Outpatient Clinic on the Medical Center Campus.
|MOHS Accreditation for Advanced Skin Cancer Surgery||Download PDF|
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view PDF documents