Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Rehabilitation Outpatient Center
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Fanny Allen Campus
- 790 College Parkway
Colchester, VT, 05446
- Phone: 802-847-1902
- Monday-Friday, 8 AM-5 PM
Rehabilitation Outpatient Center: What You Need To Know
Fletcher Allen's Rehabilitation Outpatient Center brings together comprehensive services for evaluation, consultation, diagnosis, and treatment. As well as treating people with general musculoskeletal conditions, we are committed to providing care for people with neurological and musculoskeletal conditions such as:
- Stroke and brain injury
- Neuro-degenerative disorders such as multiple sclerosis, ALS or Parkinson's disease
- Spinal cord injuries
- Balance and vestibular disorders
And in addition, conditions such as:
Outpatient Rehabilitation at Fletcher Allen
We strive to help our patients regain their maximum level of function and independence medically, vocationally and socially.
- Medical Psychologists specialize in the evaluation and treatment of emotional, cognitive and behavioral difficulties resulting from medical illness or neurological trauma.
- Licensed Occupational Therapists specialize in evaluation and treatment of self-care, work and leisure activities considering individuals' physical, cognitive, and psychosocial challenges and strengths.
- Licensed Physical Therapists specialize in the evaluation and treatment of skills in functional mobility and walking with coordination, balance, strength, flexibility and endurance training.
Nurses and support staff coordinate patient care. For more information about the staff at the Rehabilitation Outpatient Center, click here.
Depending on the type of service you need, appointment requirements are as follows:
- Psychology - no physician referral is needed. Approval for therapy is arranged through your insurance company. The number of mental health services is on your insurance card.
- Physical Therapy, and Occupational Therapy - require a physician referral for evaluation and treatment.
Please note that financial coverage for evaluation and treatment are subject to the conditions of your particular insurance policy. Please bring any records or diagnostic studies such as X-rays, CT scans or MRI. This will assist us in developing a comprehensive plan of care for you.
Find a Fletcher Allen physician or call 802-847-1902.