Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation
- Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation
- Fanny Allen Campus
- 790 College Parkway
Colchester, VT, 05446
- Phone: 802-847-5353
- Fax: 802-847-8807
At Fletcher Allen Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation, our acute rehab services help you regain function and independence — so you can get back to doing the things you like to do.
Every patient at Fletcher Allen Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation is cared for by a team of rehabilitation experts. Our doctors, nurses and therapists have advanced training in rehabilitation, enabling them to customize a care plan for each patient's unique needs. Our patients benefit from participation in acute rehab: intensive therapy five days a week and daily consultation with a physiatrist (a medical doctor who specializes in rehab).
Patient-Centered, Family-Friendly Care
Families are actively involved in the rehabilitation process. Family members are encouraged to join the care team in everything from therapy sessions to planning the transition back home.
Informed By the Latest Research
As part of a university medical center, Fletcher Allen Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation offers the latest technologies and research-backed treatments for a wide range of medical conditions – ensuring that every patient's care is based on the most recent scientific knowledge. The conditions we treat include:
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Amputation (pre- and post-prosthesis)
- Neurological disorders such as Parkinson's Disease, Guillian-Barre Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis and Post-Acute Critical Neuropathy
- Cardiac Recovery
- Multiple Trauma with multiple fractures or Multi-system Trauma
- Lymphedema Management
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal conditions such as Hip Fracture, Hip Replacement, and Knee Replacement
- A range of other medical conditions – contact our Admissions Office if you have questions about the conditions we treat
Committed to Getting Patients Back to Their Lives
At Fletcher Allen, we are committed to helping our patients get stronger, and transition successfully back to everyday life.
|Fletcher Allen Guide to Choosing a Rehabilitation Center (Inpatient Guide)||Download PDF|
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view PDF documents