Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Walk-In Care Center
- Walk-In Care Center
- Fanny Allen Campus
- Main Level
- 790 College Parkway
Colchester, VT, 05446
- Phone: 802-847-1170
- Fax: 802-847-7559
- Monday-Thursday, 8 AM-8:00 PM; Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 9 AM-8:00 PM
Urgent care is available when you need it at our Fanny Allen Campus Walk-In Care Center in Colchester, Vermont.
No Appointments are Necessary
The Walk-In Care Center at the Fanny Allen Campus treats patients of all ages, offering care for non-emergent conditions such as:
- Colds, cuts and sore throats
- Sprains, pains and bone fractures
- Cuts and laceration repair (stitches)
- Women's and men's health
- Urinary tract infections
- Symptoms of nausea, vomiting, dizziness
- Physicals: school, sports, camp, pre-operative
- Sports and on-the-job injuries
- Rashes and allergic reactions
- Headaches and head pain
- Treatment of general complaints for all ages
Our facilities at the Fanny Allen Campus Walk-In Care Center include 10 exam rooms, on-site laboratory services, IV placement and medications, x-ray, CT, and ultrasound services. We also have an outpatient retail pharmacy.
The Walk-In Care Center is conveniently located on Fletcher Allen’s Fanny Allen Campus in Colchester across from St. Michael's College. The clinic is a short drive from Burlington, South Burlington, Winooski, and Essex, Vermont. Get driving directions
Walk-In Care Center Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.