Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Walk-In Care Center
- Walk-In Care Center
- Fanny Allen Campus
- Main Level
- 790 College Parkway
Colchester, VT, 05446
- Phone: 802-847-1170
- Fax: 802-847-7559
- Monday-Thursday, 8 AM-8:00 PM; Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 9 AM-8:00 PM
The high level of care you can only find at a university hospital is available seven days a week when you need it most at our Fanny Allen Campus Walk-In Care Center in Colchester, Vermont.
No Appointments are Necessary
The Walk-In Care Center at the Fanny Allen Campus treats patients of all ages, offering care for non-emergent conditions such as:
- Colds, earches, sore throats and bronchitis
- Sprains, strains and bone fractures
- Minor cuts, lacerations (stitches) and splinters
- Urinary tract infections
- Nausea, vomiting and stomach flu
- Sports and on-the-job injuries
- Rashes, minor burns and allergic reactions
- Treatment of general complaints for all ages
- On-site lab, pharmacy and radiology services
If you experience chest pains, stroke symptoms, severe abdominal pain or other extreme illnesses, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department.
Our facilities at the Fanny Allen Campus Walk-In Care Center include 10 exam rooms, on-site laboratory services, IV placement and medications, x-ray, CT, and ultrasound services. We also have an outpatient retail pharmacy.
The Walk-In Care Center is conveniently located on Fletcher Allen's Fanny Allen Campus in Colchester across from St. Michael's College. The clinic is a short drive from Burlington, South Burlington, Winooski, and Essex, Vermont. Get driving directions.
Walk-In Care Center Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.