Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Primary Care Services
Primary care practitioners fulfill an essential role for individuals and families – providing a broad spectrum of health care, both preventive and curative, at each stage of life.
Fletcher Allen provides a continuity of health care from providers who get to know you well and provide the guidance and support you need from regular health examinations to treatment of illnesses to management of chronic disease.
Patient-Centered Medical Home
All Fletcher Allen primary care sites have been recognized as Patient-Centered Medical Homes. We are moving toward reorganizing our medical offices into specialized health teams, which allows your provider to spend more time with you focusing on your health. Our in-office processes are designed to improve access, comprehensiveness, and quality of care for patients.
Services and Locations
Fletcher Allen primary care is available at 12 convenient locations through our following services:
- Adult Primary Care Offering adult and adolescent primary care.
- Family Medicine Specially trained to provide care to individuals and entire families.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Offering comprehensive gynecologic and obstetrical care for women of all ages.
- Pediatrics Providing child-friendly, family-centered general pediatric care.
- Walk-In & Urgent Care Non-emergent care is available without an appointment through our Walk-In Care Center.
As a nationally renowned university hospital, Fletcher Allen ensures that the care you receive from us is always state-of-the-art. And you can feel confident knowing that Fletcher Allen’s primary care providers are backed by many teams of specialists who provide advanced medical care.