Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Rheumatology and Immunology
- Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology
- Medical Center Campus
- East Pavilion, Level 5
- 111 Colchester Avenue
Burlington, VT, 05401
- Phone: 802-847-4574
- Fax: 802-847-9695
- Monday-Friday, 8 AM-5 PM
If you suffer from arthritis or a related disorder, the Fletcher Allen Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology Department in Burlington, VT, provides consultations and comprehensive treatment services.
We understand how arthritis and joint pain can severely affect your quality of life. Our board-certified rheumatologists combine advanced technology with warmth and compassion to treat your condition and get you back to doing the activities you love. Meet our rheumatologists and arthritis specialists.
Rheumatology and Immunology: What You Need to Know
Our rheumatologists and arthritis specialists emphasize comprehensive care for our patients. We have a holistic approach, treating the whole person, not just the symptoms. In addition to diagnostic and treatment services, we have available:
- Instruction in appropriate exercise or fitness programs
- Physical therapy techniques
- Psychological support
We treat patients with osteoarthritis or musculoskeletal problems that limit activities of daily living, and patients with chronic pain and fibromyalgia. We also provide consultation services for patients with diagnostic problems or abnormal immunology laboratory studies.
Experienced, Trusted Care
Our expert team of physicians and rheumatologists are dedicated to providing you with superior care using the latest in medical advances. We are experts at diagnosing musculoskeletal problems and offer:
- Consultation services for patients with diagnostic problems or abnormal immunology laboratory studies
- On-site intravenous Immunotherapy Center for the administration of intravenous therapies
- Clinical studies to evaluate the efficacy of biologic agents (medication) currently in development
- Osteoporosis Center, providing up-to-date analysis of bone loss. We are equipped with two DXA bone densitometers so we can precisely determine your bone density and your risk of sustaining a fracture.
We treat a wide range of conditions including:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis and inflammatory joint problems
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Scleroderma and connective tissue disease
- Osteoarthritis, tendonitis and regional musculoskeletal problems
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Vasculitis and other systemic inflammatory conditions
- Evaluation of abnormal immunologic testing
Call us at 802-847-4574 to make an appointment or for more information or find a Fletcher Allen rheumatologist.
Find out how to refer a patient to one of our specialists. To reach our providers directly, call Provider Access Service at (800) 639-2480.