Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
We offer consultation services for the following procedures:
- Interventional Oncology (Yttrium Radioembolization, Chemoembolization, Radiofrequency Ablation)
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Portal Hypertension( TIPS, varix embolization)
- Cerebral Aneurysm Treatment
- Carotid Artery Stenting
- Vertebro/ Kyphoplasty
Click here for a list of some of the procedures performed by Interventional Radiologists at Fletcher Allen's Main Campus.
For Patient Referrals please call, 802-847-8359, option 2
For Image-Guided Biopsy referrals, please call our Biopsy Service Coordinator at 802-847-4072.