Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
HIV/AIDS Care & Support in Vermont
If you have HIV/AIDS, it is time to take a positive step. There are many things that you can do to maintain or improve your health.
The HIV/ AIDS Comprehensive Care Clinics, all located in Vermont, are teams of health professionals who can help you take that positive step. We can provide state-of-the-art health care in a confidential setting.
Vermont HIV/ AIDS Comprehensive Care Clinics are located at:
- Fletcher Allen's Medical Center Campus, Burlington (802) 847-4594 (map)
- Rutland Regional Medical Center, Rutland (802) 747-1831
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital, Brattleboro (802) 257-8860
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital, St. Johnsbury (802) 748-8141
Over the past several years, there have been many advances in HIV/AIDS care, including new therapies and diagnostic tests that can help us help you. We recognize that people with HIV/AIDS need both medical therapy and emotional support, not only for themselves, but for their family, friends and loved ones. We can work together to meet your needs.
A team of healthcare professionals including an HIV/AIDS doctor, a nurse practitioner, a social worker and a dietitian are available at each of our four sites in Vermont. We can help you meet the challenges you face.
You Don't Have to Go it Alone.
HIV/AIDS Comprehensive Care Clinics offer the following services:
- State-of-the-art medical care
- Nutritional counseling
- Psychiatric services
- Social and emotional support for clients, family and friends
- HIV/AIDS referral services
- Drug and alcohol counseling
- Housing and transportation
- Collaborative care with primary care provider
- Collaborative care with community AIDS service organizations
All services are confidential.
There is hope – take a positive step in your care. To make a confidential appointment and learn about your HIV/AIDS care options, call Fletcher Allen’s HIV/ AIDS Comprehensive Care Clinic toll-free: 1-800-358-1144 ext. 4594.