Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Dental and Oral Health
- Dental and Oral Health
- 1060 Hinesburg Road
South Burlington, VT 05403
- Phone: 802-847-1777
- Fax: 802-847-1958
- Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
The Fletcher Allen Dental Residency program has been serving our community for nearly 50 years. Our Fletcher Allen staff dentist Katera Hopkins, DMD, collaborates with our residents and a specialty network of private practice clinicians in the Burlington area to bring the finest clinical and academic experience to our new practice, Fletcher Allen Dental and Oral Health.
We provide acute and ongoing care for patients of all ages:
- Same-day or next-day appointments available for urgent care, Monday through Friday
- Same-day treatments for chipped or cracked teeth, re-cementing crowns, minor infections, toothaches and more
- Cleanings, exams, x-rays and other routine care for community members of all ages
- Teeth whitening, crowns, root canals and implants
- Comprehensive care for complex cases that require ongoing or specialty care
- TMD treatment
- Oral surgery
- Pediatric dentistry for special needs children
- Medicaid and most insurance accepted
- Plenty of free parking
The Benefits of Good Dental Health
Oral disease and inflammation may impact the top health issues for Americans, such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer and premature labor. A professional dental assessment is the first step in assessing your personal risk factors. Our residents can then recommend appropriate treatment to improve your oral health.
Make Your Appointment Today
Call 802-847-1777 to reserve your appointment.
Most insurance is accepted. Please make sure to bring your insurance ID to your office visit.