Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
- Psychological Services
- Medical Center Campus
- Patrick Building, Level 4
- 111 Colchester Avenue
Burlington, VT, 05401
- Phone: 802-847-3634
- Fax: 802-847-8961
- Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
At Fletcher Allen, you have access to psychologists with expertise treating a wide range of conditions, in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
Our psychologists provide diagnostic evaluation, clinical consultation and psychotherapy to patients hospitalized on our medical, surgical, and rehabilitation units.
In addition, we provide psychotherapy in a variety of outpatient settings, including hospital outpatient, specialty clinic and primary care settings.
For patients who are in the hospital, we specialize in the following areas:
- Medical psychology - psychological support for inpatients on the Medical Center Campus
- Rehabilitation psychology - psychological support for patients admitted to Rehabilitation units
- Pediatric psychology - psychological support to children admitted to pediatric units and their families
Our psychologists help patients in the hospital with a range of psychological issues, including:
- Pain and anxiety management
- Adjustment to illness or injury
- Anticipatory grief and bereavement
- Traumatic brain and spinal cord injury
On an outpatient basis, we offer psychological services to adults, children, adolescents, and families. We provide individual, group, and family therapy.
In addition to health psychology, our providers have expertise in:
- Eating disorders
- Relationship and behavior problems
- Developmental challenges
We provide these services at the Medical Center Campus outpatient offices, Fanny Allen Campus, UHC Campus, and community-based pediatric practices.
How to schedule an appointment
For more information, please call us at (802) 847-3634.