Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Cardiovascular Research Initiatives
Learn about some of the ways physicians and scientists at Fletcher Alen and the University of Vermont College of Medicine are working to reduce the toll of cardiovascular disease.
NOTE: These links will direct you to specific cardiovascular research program pages on the University of Vermont College of Medicine web site.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Congenital Heart Disease and Pulmonary Hypertension
- Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
- Electrophysiology (Heart Rhythm disorders)
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathy Research
- Interventional Cardiology
- Ischemic Heart Disease, Platelet Biology, Coagulation and Fibrinolysis