Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
- Endoscopy Outpatient Clinic
- Medical Center Campus
- West Pavilion, Level 4
- 111 Colchester Avenue
Burlington, VT, 05401
- Phone: 802-847-9255
- Fax: 802-847-7082
- Monday-Friday, 7 AM-5:30 PM
The Fletcher Allen Endoscopy Outpatient Clinic is staffed by board-certified gastroenterologists and surgeons who provide a full range of endoscopic procedures.
Our experienced nursing and support staff will guide, support and educate you through the process. The screening, diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal problems, including colon cancer is our specialty.
We perform approximately 12,000 procedures annually - including 7,800 colonoscopies - and serve patients from all over Vermont and northeastern New York.
Endoscopy Clinic Services at Fletcher Allen
Specialized services performed at the Endoscopy Outpatient Clinic include:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) sometimes called gastroscopy or upper endoscopy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatography (ERCP)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy (limited version of colonoscopy)
- Ablations of Barrett's Esophagus
- Liver biopsy
Diagnosis of Gastrointestinal Diseases and Conditions
These procedures help diagnose diseases of the esophagus, stomach, colon, small bowel, liver and pancreas as well as digestive system disorders such as:
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- gastroesophageal (acid) reflux disease
- peptic ulcer disease
- liver disease
- inflammatory bowel diseases like ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease
The Fletcher Allen Endoscopy Outpatient Clinic is located in the 4th floor, West Pavilion, Medical Center Campus. View Map.
|Colonoscopy Preparation Instructions Using Golytely Bowel Preparation||Download PDF|
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view PDF documents