Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Gland Disorders / Endocrinology
- Suite 202
- 62 Tilley Drive
South Burlington, VT 05403
- Phone: 802-847-4576
- Fax: 802-847-2226
- Monday-Friday, 8 AM-5 PM
Specialists who are dedicated to the treatment of disorders of the glands are known as endocrinologists. At Fletcher Allen, our University of Vermont Medical Group experts care for patients with diabetes and endocrine disorders.
Common Endocrine/Gland Conditions
- Abnormalities of Growth and Development
- Adrenal Diseases, Tumors, Cushing's Disease
- Calcium Disorders, Hypoparathyroidism, Hyperparathyroidism
- Calcium Metabolic Bone Disease
- Diabetes/High Sugar
- Diabetes in Pregnancy, Gestational Diabetes
- High Cholesterol, Lipid Disorders
- Hypogonadism, Low Testosterone
- Pituitary Disease, Pituitary Tumors
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Disease, Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism
- Thyroid Nodules, Goiters
Common Endocrine/Gland Treatments
- Hormone Replacement
- Patient Education
- Sugar Control
- Thyroid Nodule Biopsy, Fine Needle Aspiration
- Thyroid Ultrasound
Diabetes Care at Fletcher Allen
Providing comprehensive diabetes care is a major component of the Endocrinology and Diabetes service at Fletcher Allen. Services offered include specialized evaluation, education and treatment programs for patients with diabetes mellitus.
Our program is staffed by UVM Medical Group attending physicians, nurse practitioners, fellows, diabetes teaching nurses and dieticians.