Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Billing Customer Service
Fletcher Allen's Patient Financial Services Customer Service department is available to help answer your billing questions regarding institutional and professional health care services rendered at Fletcher Allen.
Fletcher Allen Customer Service can assist with any of the following:
- Billed charges
- Third-party billing to government and commercial insurance carriers
- Balances due
- Payment arrangements
- Account changes or updates
- Requests for financial assistance through the Fletcher Allen's Patient Assistance Program
Contact Fletcher Allen Patient Financial Services
Phone: 802-847-8000 or
- To make a payment, please call our office at 802-847-8000 or 800-639-2719. Please do not send credit card information via email.
- Reach us by phone Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Visit our Medical Center Campus office Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Our mailing address:
PFS Customer Service
P.O. Box 1810
Burlington, VT 05402-1810
The two office locations are listed below:
1 Burlington Square
Fletcher Allen Medical Center Campus
111 Colchester Avenue
Frequently Requested Billing Telephone Numbers
Banking, Insurance Securities and Health Care Administration
|Health Care Insurance Customer Appreciation||1-800-631-7788|
|Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont||1-800-344-6690|
|Champlain Valley Senior Help Line (aka Agency on Aging)||1-800-642-5119|
|Department of Social Welfare||1-800-529-4060|
|Department of Veterans’ Affairs||1-800-827-1000|
|Financial Medical Systems (FMS)||1-800-929-3622|
|Health Ombudsman Office||1-800-917-7787|
|Medicare A & B||1-800-MEDICARE
|New York State Medicaid||Contact the county offices in NY|
|Vermont Center for Crime Victims||1-800-750-1213 (in state only)|
|VMC (Vermont Managed Care)||1-802-847-4862 or 1-866-582-6836|
|VT Dept for Children and Families||1-802-863-7365 or 1-900-250-8427|
|Women Helping Battered Women||1-802-658-1996|
|BHR (Balanced Healthcare Receivables)||1-866-460-2471|
|CBC of New Hampshire||1-800-240-1195|