Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Plastic Surgery Landing Page
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Program at Fletcher Allen
Are you considering improving your appearance through cosmetic surgery? Did you know there is an excellent cosmetic surgery practice located right here in the greater Burlington area? The Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Fletcher Allen specializes in the latest plastic surgery procedures.
We offer a broad array of cosmetic procedures:
- Injectable Fillers (Juvederm and Restalyne)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty)
- Facelift/Neck Lift (Rhytidectomy)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Eye lift/Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants (Augmentation Mammaplasty)
- Forehead Lift/Brow Lift
- Body Lift/Body Contouring after major weight loss
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)
- Arm Reshaping/Arm lift (Brachioplasty)
- Varicose Veins (Note: Treated by Vascular Surgery)
Convenient and Discreet
Having a state-of-the-art cosmetic surgery practice right here in the Burlington area can make your cosmetic surgery experience much more comfortable and convenient. All consultations as well as pre- and post-operative appointments take place in our comfortable lake view offices on Water Tower Hill in Colchester. And because we are located away from the hustle and bustle of the city, you can rest assured your privacy will be respected.
Board-Certified Experts In Plastic Surgery
At Fletcher Allen, our skilled team of plastic surgeons offers an extensive array of cosmetic surgery services to meet your needs.
As Vermont's only comprehensive, multi-surgeon plastic surgery practice, we are proud to:
- Provide expert care by board-certified plastic surgeons. Our physicians serve as faculty at the University Of Vermont College Of Medicine and are on the forefront of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery techniques.
- Offer patients proven procedures backed by the latest scientific research and developments in the field.
- Maintain a strong commitment to personalized care and spending quality time with patients. We work closely with you to address your concerns, answer any questions you have and give you the latest information to make an informed choice about your treatment.
- Partner with community hospitals in Vermont and northern New York to ensure patients have access to plastic surgery services in outlying areas.
- Provide services in a safe, confidential and comforting environment. Our modern, convenient facility offers easy access and free parking.
Making an Appointment
An appointment for a cosmetic surgery consultation does not require a referral. Please contact Fletcher Allen Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery at 1-888-963-9374 or fill out the form to the right.