Personalize Your Birth Experience With Fletcher Allen's Caring & Supportive Obstetricians and Nurse Midwives
Committed To Your Care
The University of Vermont Medical Group Obstetrics and Midwifery team at Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington, Vermont, provides comprehensive obstetrical care for women before, during and after childbirth. We work closely with women and their families to ensure that they have the best possible birth experience.
What You Can Expect
Our Obstetrics team delivers over 2,000 babies each year. Our facilities, including our state of the art Birthing Center, are equipped to service all levels of care from routine to complicated pregnancies.
We are the only practice in the area to offer our community a number of important services:
- 24-hour coverage by our nurse-midwives, guaranteeing a midwife at your birth if that is your choice
- Board-certified high-risk pregnancy experts with additional training in ultrasound diagnosis
- Certified obstetric sonographers
- On-site genetic counseling on the same day and specialty consultation for any findings that require further discussion – also on the same day
- First-trimester screening for chromosomal abnormalities
To schedule an appointment with one of our Obstetricians,
1-888-966-0862 or fill out the form to the right.
Meet Our Obstetricians
Find out more about our team of Obstetricians at Fletcher Allen.
Midwifery at Fletcher Allen
Fletcher Allen also offers a midwifery service. Our nurse-midwives believe pregnancy and birth are normal, healthy events in the life of a woman and her family. We believe that everyone deserves a satisfying and safe birth experience. Find out more about our nurse-midwives.