Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Concepts in Respiratory Care Conference
4th Annual Respiratory Conference Thursday, April 17, 2014
This year's annual respiratory conference presented by the Respiratory Care Department at Fletcher Allen Health Care will be held on April 17, 2014. For more information call 802-847-4700.
4rd Annual Respiratory Conference Speakers & Topics
Navigating Secretion Management Therapies
Shane Murley, RRT, Fletcher Allen Health Care
Non-Invasive Ventilator Support for the Premature Infant
Chuck Mercier, MD, Division Chief, Neonatology, Fletcher Allen Health Care
Early Mobility in the ICU
Peter Kassel, RN, Surgical ICU, Fletcher Allen Health Care
Tidal Volume for the Patient Without Lung Injury
Pat Bender, MD, Anesthesiology, Fletcher Allen Health Care
ACO’s and Healthcare Reform: The Vermont Experience
Abe Berman, Director, Accountable Care, Fletcher Allen Health Care:
Post Arrest Temperature Management: From “The Big Chill” to “Stay Cool”
Gil Allen,MD, Director, Critical Care, Fletcher Allen Health Care
Continuing Education Opportunity
- Accreditation: Application for 6 CEU credits for continuing education in Nursing and Respiratory Therapy has been filed. Determination of credit is pending.
- Fletcher Allen Health Care is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Vermont State Nurses' Association, Inc., an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
The following medical companies will have exhibits on display during the conference:
- Bay State Anesthesia
- Carefusion Airlife
- Dräger Medical
- Electromed, Inc.
- Keene Medical Products, Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Health Care
- Star Farm Nursing & Birchwood Terrace