Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked our Primary Care medical education 5th in the nation.
- Campus Technology recognized the UVM College of Medicine for "best online curriculum."
- The College of Medicine's Vermont Integrated Curriculum serves as a national model for medical education.
- Fletcher Allen's School of Cytotechnology consistently graduates students whose Board scores are among the top in the country.
Here are just a few of the ways in which you can take advantage of the knowledge the academic medical center shares with the broader medical community.
- Grand Rounds
- Continuing Medical Education
- Graduate Medical Education (Residency & Fellowship Programs)
- Fletcher Allen School of Cytotechnology