Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Stroke - Burlington Area
- Who: This is a structured group to provide a forum for people to share their experiences in an atmosphere of encouragement,understanding and support.
- When: First Tuesday of the Month
- Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: FAHC, Fanny Allen Campus, Rehab 1 Conference Room
- Contact: Rebecca Louko Rehab Outpatient Center 847-0142
Stroke/Head Injury Support - Rutland
- Who: Survivors of traumatic brain injury or stroke and their families
- When: 1st Saturday of each month
- Time: 2:00 - 4:00 PM
- Location: Emma's Place 212 North Main Street Wallingford VT
- Contact: (802)446-3574