Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Multiple Sclerosis - Colchester
- Who: This is a support group for people living with multiple sclerosis, their families, friends and caregivers.
- When: 3rd Monday of each month
- Time: 5:00 PM â€”6:30 PM
- Location: Dunbar Room Fanny Allen Campus 790 College Parkway Colchester, VT
- Contact: Laura at (802)598-8501 email@example.com
Multiple Sclerosis - Statewide
- Who: Patients and families dealing with MS
- When: Call for Information
- Time: Call for Information
- Location: Statewide listing
- Contact: Look for Self-Help Groups under Client Programs on the Vermont Office of the National MS Society website at: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/mam/programs-services/community/support/vermont/index.aspx or call 1-800-344-4867.