Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Blood Disorders/Leukemia/Lymphoma - Plattsburgh NY
- Who: Patients, family members and care givers.
- When: 3rd Monday of the Month
- Time: 6:00 PM
- Location: FitzPatrick Cancer Center 100 Beekman Street Plattsburgh NY 12901
- Contact: Stacey LeFave (518)562-7534 and Kathy Bracero, RN (518)562-7000
Leukemia and Lymphoma Family - Burlington
- Who: Family support for leukemia and lymphoma
- When: 1st Wednesday of each month
- Time: 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Campus
- Contact: Kerry Stanley, LICSW, OSW-C (802) 847-6873 Call ahead for information and directions