Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Critical & Chronic Illness
Critical and Chronic Illness - Plattsburgh NY
- Who: Family and friends of inpatients dealing with a life threatening or chronic condition.
- When: Every Thursday
- Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: R5 Solarium
- Contact: Stacey LaFave 518-562-7534 or Rachel Hite, RN 518-562-7998
Healthy Living Workshops - Northwestern VT
- Who: Anyone who has a chronic illness and would like to learn how to: deal with frustration, fatigue and pain manage symptoms and medications improve strength and flexibility talk with your healthcare team
- When: Call for Information
- Time: Call for Information
- Location: Call for Information
- Contact: Community Health Improvement, Fletcher Allen Health Care 847-1624
Serious Illness Support - Berlin Area
- Who: People with a serious medical condition.
- When: Tuesdays
- Time: 10:00 - 11:30 AM
- Location: Central Vermont Home Health and Hospice, 600 Granger Rd, Berlin
- Contact: Louise Rauh (802) 223-1878