Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Alzheimer's - Bennington
- Who: Caregiver's of Alzheimer's patients.
- When: Last Tuesday of the month
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Bennington Project Independence 614 Harwood Hill Bennington
- Contact: Beth Newman, 802-442-8136
Alzheimer's - Caregiver Support - Williston
- Who: This support group meets to provide assistance and information on Alzheimer's disease and related dementias; emphasizing shared experiences, emotional support and coping techniques. This group is facilitated by a staff member of the Alzheimer's Association, Vermont Chapter.
- When: 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Time: 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: Alzheimer's Association, Vermont Chapter Offices at 300 Cornerstone Dr. Suite 128, Williston, VT 05495
- Contact: Alzheimers Assocation 800-272-3900
Alzheimer's - Support Groups - Statewide Listing
- Who: For a listing of support groups sponsored by the Alzheimer's Association please call or visit their web site. See contact information.
- Contact: Alzheimer's Association 1-800-272-3900 www.alz.org/vermont/in_my_community_support.asp
Caregivers and Persons Living with Dementia Support Group - South Burlington
- Who: Caregivers and persons living with Dementia.
- When: 2nd Wednesday of the Month
- Time: 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Location: Grand Way Adult Day Program Grand Way Commons, 412 Farrell Street, South Burlington
- Contact: Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties 802-862-6610 or email email@example.com