Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Alzheimer's - Bennington
- Who: Caregiver's of Alzheimer's patients.
- When: Last Tuesday of the month
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Bennington Project Independence 614 Harwood Hill Bennington
- Contact: Beth Newman, 802-442-8136
Alzheimer's - Burlington
- Who: Families, caregivers, friends and professionals.
- When: 4th Wednesday of the Month
- Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Converse House 272 Church Street, Burlington, Vermont 05401
- Contact: Maggie Riley, 802-862-0401
Alzheimer's - Support Groups - Statewide Listing
- Who: For a listing of support groups sponsored by the Alzheimer's Association please call or visit their web site. See contact information.
- Contact: Alzheimer's Association 1-800-272-3900 www.alz.org/vermont/in_my_community_support.asp
Caregivers and Persons Living with Dementia Support Group - South Burlington
- Who: Caregivers and persons living with Dementia.
- When: 2nd Wednesday of the Month
- Time: 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Location: Grand Way Adult Day Program Grand Way Commons, 412 Farrell Street, South Burlington
- Contact: Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties 802-862-6610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org