Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Adoption Support, Adults - Colchester
- Who: For adoptees 18 years of age and older, living in Vermont regardless of where they were adopted. A chance to connect with others.
- When: Every Monday, starts 4/7/14
- Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Fanny Allen Boardroom 790 College Parkway Colchester VT 05446 (parking in front of medical office building next door.)
- Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VermontAdultAdoptees/ Tim Howard 802-324-3508 firstname.lastname@example.org
Adoption/Separated by Adoption - Burlington
- Who: Sponsored by Concerned United Birthparents, Inc
- When: 3rd Tuesday of each month
- Time: 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Location: Unitarian Universalist Church, Pearl St at top of Church St, Burlington
- Contact: Judy at 1-800-822-2777 x1 or email@example.com or www.CUBirthparents.org