Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Services Offered at the Frymoyer Community Health Resource Center
- Staff to research illnesses, treatments and general wellness.
- Staff to give you one-on-one instruction on how to use the internet to find health information.
- Consumer health lending library.
- Access to UVM Dana Medical Library resources including electronic medical journals and reference books.
- Walk-in visitors can use our 9 public computers
to access health information and check their email.
- Copying and faxing of health related materials.
- Information about local support groups, and area health and human service agencies.
- Nutrition service debit cards are available for purchase in increments of $10 and $25, which can be used at any of the Fletcher Allen dining service locations.