THIS TIME SLOT IS FULL. PLEASE CHOOSE ANOTHER TIME.
This clinic will provide an evening full of opportunities for middle and high school athletes to learn more about their unique physical needs and injury prevention. Athletes and parents alike can ask questions and get answers to help provide for a safe and productive sports season:
- Physical Therapists and an Athletic Trainer will provide flexibility and strength screens, running analysis, and shoe wear recommendations.
- Information will be available on return to sport physical testing, as well as concussion information, should an athlete become injured during their season.
- Registered Dieticians will provide sports nutrition information.
- Fletcher Allen Sports Medicine Physicians available for questions.
- Ski Rack will be here to show the latest shoe selections on the market and answer questions on shoe fitting and various equipment needs.
Sports night will be held at Fletcher Allen's Orthopedics Speciality Center, 192 Tilley Drive, South Burlington, VT 05403. Plenty of FREE parking. Light refreshments will be provided.