Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
Mission, Vision, and Values
Fletcher Allen is committed to the development of an Integrated Delivery System which provides high value health care to the communities we serve and enhances our academic mission.
Our mission is to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve by integrating patient care, education, and research in a caring environment.
Statement of Values
- We respect the dignity of all individuals and are responsive to their physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs and cultural diversity.
- We are just and prudent stewards of limited natural and financial resources.
- We foster a climate which encourages both those receiving and providing care to make responsible choices.
- We strive for excellence in quality and care and seek to continuously learn and improve.
- We acknowledge a partnership with the community to ensure the best possible care at the right time, in the right place, and by the right provider.
- We are caring and compassionate to each other and to those we serve.
- We communicate openly and honestly with the community we serve.