Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
For Employees: Links to Email, Intranet and eLearn
Fletcher Allen employee links to eLearn, Gateway/Intranet, Outlook Web Access (OWA) email, HR eServices and more.Note:Employee resources, including employee discounts are located on the Fletcher Allen Intranet.
Note: Sites listed below are secure and require a Fletcher Allen network ID and password to login.
Fletcher Allen will soon launch a new and improved remote access gateway. The new gateway is easier to use, has a new look and feel, and allows the use of current web browsers. It is also more secure: the new gateway includes Symantec Validation & ID Protection (VIP), which helps protect your account and the Fletcher Allen network by requiring a unique security code when remotely accessing internal Fletcher Allen resources. Details about how to prepare for the new gateway and how to use it will be available soon.
To launch the current Fletcher Allen Gateway, log in to the network using your ID and password.
If you've never used the gateway before, use the "Fletcher Allen Gateway" link above. For additional information, see the "Initial Logon Guide" and "Gateway System Requirements" links in the Help section of the Gateway landing page.
For current Gateway users, use your existing bookmark.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) - Login remotely to your Outlook Inbox using Outlook Web Access.
- Kronos - Login using the Fletcher Allen Gateway to access your schedule, timecard and CTO functions. See information above about the Gateway.
- HR eServices - Login to access your employee job opportunities, benefits and personal data.
- eLearn Learning Management System - Log in to the Fletcher Allen eLearn Learning Management System. Note: eLearn has replaced the Angel online course system.
- Fletcher Allen Central - The online tool to develop branded materials for your department.
- Physician Time Studies (Phystime) - Log in to access the physician time study reporting tool.
- Heartcode BLS, ACLS and PALS Training Site - Log in to the Healthstream training system.
|2014 Benefits at a Glance||Download PDF|
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view PDF documents