Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
For Employees: Links to Email, Intranet and eLearn
Fletcher Allen employee links to eLearn, Gateway/Intranet, Outlook Web Access (OWA) email, HR eServices and more.Note:Employee resources, including employee discounts are located on the Fletcher Allen Intranet.
Note: Sites listed below are secure and require a Fletcher Allen network ID and password to login.
In July, Fletcher Allen launched a new and improved remote access Gateway. Once installed, the new Gateway is easier to use, has a new look and feel, and allows the use of current web browsers. It is also more secure, requiring you to use a unique security code to remotely access internal Fletcher Allen resources.
Although the old Gateway has been available since the launch of the new Gateway, it will be removed from the Fletcher Allen network on October 22. After that date, you can only access the Fletcher Allen network via the new Gateway.
Before you can use the new Gateway, you must first:
- From a computer on the Fletcher Allen network enter your contact information. You must include a mobile phone number or personal email address to receive a secure access code.
- To complete signing up for Symantec VIP and for instructions on accessing the new Gateway please follow the directions posted here.
Here are some links to additional resources, including two short videos, that can help you set up your Symantec VIP credential:
- Complete instructions for Symantec VIP enrollment
- Video: What is Symantec VIP? (1 minute)
- Video: Setting up your Symantec VIP credential (2 minutes and 43 seconds)
- Helpful hints
If you have any questions or feedback on the new gateway, contact the IS Service Center at 802-847-1414.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) - Login remotely to your Outlook Inbox using Outlook Web Access.
- Kronos - Login using the Fletcher Allen Gateway to access your schedule, timecard and CTO functions. See information above about the Gateway.
- HR eServices - Login using the Fletcher Allen Gateway to access your employee job opportunities, benefits and personal data. See information above about logging onto the Gateway.
- eLearn Learning Management System - Log in to the Fletcher Allen eLearn Learning Management System. Note: eLearn has replaced the Angel online course system.
- Fletcher Allen Central - The online tool to develop branded materials for your department.
- Physician Time Studies (Phystime) - Log in to access the physician time study reporting tool.
- Heartcode BLS, ACLS and PALS Training Site - Log in to the Healthstream training system.
|2014 Benefits at a Glance||Download PDF|
|2014 Fletcher Allen Health Care Benefits - Pre-65 Retiree Plan - Summary Plan Description||Download PDF|
|2014 Fletcher Allen Health Care Benefits - Post-65 Retiree Plan - Summary Plan Description||Download PDF|
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view PDF documents