Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
For Employees: Links to Email, Intranet and eLearn
Fletcher Allen employee links to eLearn, Gateway/Intranet, Outlook Web Access (OWA) email, HR eServices and more.Note:Employee resources, including employee discounts are located on the Fletcher Allen Intranet.
Note: Sites listed below are secure and require a Fletcher Allen network ID and password to login.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Login remotely to your Outlook Inbox using Outlook Web Access.
- Fletcher Allen Gateway
Login to the Fletcher Allen network using your ID and password.
- If you've never used the Gateway before, use the "Fletcher Allen Gateway" link above. For additional information, see the "Initial Logon Guide" and "Gateway System Requirements" links in the Help section.
- For current Gateway users, use your existing bookmark.
Login using the Fletcher Allen Gateway to access your schedule, timecard and CTO functions. See information above about the Gateway.
- HR eServices
Login to access your employee job opportunities, benefits and personal data.
- eLearn Learning Management System
Log in to the Fletcher Allen eLearn Learning Management System. Note: eLearn has replaced the Angel online course system.
- Fletcher Allen Central
The online tool to develop branded materials for your department.
- Physician Time Studies (Phystime)
Log in to access the physician time study reporting tool.
- Heartcode BLS, ACLS and PALS Training Site
Log in to the Healthstream training system.
|2014 Benefits at a Glance||Download PDF|
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view PDF documents