Fletcher Allen, a Vermont university hospital and medical center, serves all of
Vermont and the northern New York region. Located in Burlington, Fletcher Allen is a regional, academic healthcare center and teaching hospital in alliance with the University of Vermont.
For Employees: Links to Email, Intranet and eLearn
Fletcher Allen employee links to eLearn, Gateway/Intranet, Outlook Web Access (OWA) email, HR eServices and more.Note:Employee resources, including employee discounts are located on the Fletcher Allen Intranet.
Note: Sites listed below are secure and require a Fletcher Allen network ID and password to login.
- Fletcher Allen Remote Access Gateway
Fletcher Allen has launched a new and improved remote access gateway. The new gateway is easier to use, has a new look and feel, and allows the use of current web browsers. It is also more secure, requiring you to use a unique security code to remotely access internal Fletcher Allen resources.
Before you can use the new gateway, you must first:
- Update your Fletcher Allen contact information from a computer on the Fletcher Allen network. Be sure to include a mobile phone number or personal email address where you will receive a secure access code for each session.
- Get your unique access code.
- Go to the new gateway login page and use your access code to log in. If you need help or instructions, details are available here.
If you have any questions or feedback on the new gateway, contact the IS Service Center at 802-847-1414.
You can also use the current Fletcher Allen Gateway by logging in to the network using your ID and password. If you've used the gateway before, you can use your existing bookmark. This gateway will eventually be shut down.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) - Login remotely to your Outlook Inbox using Outlook Web Access.
- Kronos - Login using the Fletcher Allen Gateway to access your schedule, timecard and CTO functions. See information above about the Gateway.
- HR eServices - Login to access your employee job opportunities, benefits and personal data.
- eLearn Learning Management System - Log in to the Fletcher Allen eLearn Learning Management System. Note: eLearn has replaced the Angel online course system.
- Fletcher Allen Central - The online tool to develop branded materials for your department.
- Physician Time Studies (Phystime) - Log in to access the physician time study reporting tool.
- Heartcode BLS, ACLS and PALS Training Site - Log in to the Healthstream training system.
|2014 Benefits at a Glance||Download PDF|
|2014 Fletcher Allen Health Care Benefits - Pre-65 Retiree Plan - Summary Plan Description||Download PDF|
|2014 Fletcher Allen Health Care Benefits - Post-65 Retiree Plan - Summary Plan Description||Download PDF|
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view PDF documents